The Model AT100 Series snap action thermal protectors feature a shunted design so the bimetallic element does not carry the circuit current, enabling this Bimetal Thermostat to carry larger currents than the conductive thermal protectors. The ultra-small, low-profile cases meet tighter space requirements of smaller battery packs and small DC motors. Three different models feature different lead configurations to meet the needs of many applications.
8 AMPS/18 VDC
3 AMPS/24 VDC
Maximum Breaking Current: 100 AMPS/12 VDC
These ratings are applicable for 6,000 and 10,000 cycles
UL File No. 873 E37151
EN 60730-2-9: 2002
Available from 40°C to 100°C in 5°C increments with a standard Tolerance of ± 5°C to ± 10°C
Reset temperature approximately 30 to 35% lower than the opening temperature
Model AT100-PN is available with customer specified length of Nickel strips leads and heat shrink insulation over welded lead connections
Model AT100-PW is available with UL 3265 XLPE insulated lead wire
Model AT100-PT is available with without lead wires
Other configurations available, please contact us for further information
- Snap-action design, quick break/quick make switching action.
- Ultra compact design with a high switching contact rating.
- Shunted design: Bimetallic element does not carry current. Device makes or breaks circuit primarily based on temperature. This results in reducing the internal heating effect of the device when used in applications with higher current loads.
- Automatically resets as ambient temperature falls below the calibration set point.
- Plastic case is electrically isolated from the circuit.
- Preset calibration temperature; not adjustable in the field.
- Battery Packs
- Small DC Motors
- Electronic Circuit Protection