These snap action thermal protectors offer exceptional performance in an extremely small package. Designed as an economical solution, especially for motor, transformer, and lighting applications up to 5 amps, 250 VAC. The round, low-profile design fits perfectly for on-winding protection. Available in a variety of configurations to meet the requirements of many different applications.
5 Amps 250 VAC
Maximum operating voltage: 60 VDC, 500 VAC
Available with nominal calibration temperatures from 60ºC to 160ºC
Standard calibration tolerance is ± 5ºC
This model has been evaluated under the components programs by UL and TUV. Please contact us for further details.
Standard Marking System
- A self-hold model is available for applications requiring an additional level of protection. An internal heat source holds the circuit open until power is disconntected.
- Snap action design, quick break/quick make switching action.
- Preset calibration temperature, not adjustable in the field.
- Brass case provides good thermal conductivity.
- Case is electrically alive. Multiple insulation options are available.
- Standard #22 ga. Silicone rubber insulated lead wires. Other materials available upon request.